5.27.2010

Summer Decor

This week it got hot, hot, HOT here on the East Coast! To celebrate the 90+ degree weather I broke out my summer decor and surrounded myself with sea glass, turquoise, sea horses, sand, sea urchins, fish, shells....well, you get the point!!




My lovely summer items did not help to cool things down...but thankfully our central a/c did!! Hope you're all staying cool wherever you may be!

post signature

4 tweets and twitters:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I love your summer decor! I do love all things ocean...well perhaps that's a stretch! It's crazy...we went from needing a fire in the wood stove to turning on the a/c in less than two weeks. crazy!

duchess said...

Everything looks great. I love anything that has to do with the beach. Try to stay cool & enjoy your upcoming weekend.

Melanee said...

I did the same thing today. I thought I'd already lightened the house, but I needed even more. I love the first pic with the different greens and turquoise. Is that in your dining room?

I have the exact same fish. I've had it, (just one), for a while, and have considered spray painting it with this Krylon color I love. Something like Ocean Breeze. It's a similar color to your little hutch with the E.

Andy said...

LOVE your little seahorse!

Let's make meeting in the "middle" a reality beach-wise this summer.

Bring it on!