5.07.2010

I Love My Mommy

According to my darling son I was 16 years old when I gave birth to him.
He is such a funny, sweet little guy!

post signature

7 tweets and twitters:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

LOL! How cute! Sadly, my daughter got my age correct. Although...at least she didn't say I was older! Plus she listed my weight as much less than I am. :) Very sweet!

Em said...

That is adorable! I have to dig out my kid's from Kindergarted... they didn't do anything in class this year! :(

Melanee said...

Oh, so funny and awesome! What a little doll. Give your babies a squish from us. We love you all so much!

Ellen said...

So cute! Gosh, I didn't realize how young you were ;)

Tara said...

Do you just love how young our kids think we are? gotta hang on to that as long as we can. Too cute!!

Karin said...

:-)

Merand said...

Your favorite food is chocolate milk? :) At least he didn't say you were something like 50!