2.23.2010

Reading Sisters

This was the scene at the breakfast table this morning.
I love seeing the girls develop their love for reading!
A little nourishment for the body, a little nourishment for the mind!!

post signature

7 tweets and twitters:

Kristen said...

Do you know how happy that would make me to see that in my house? We are still learning to read around here but I have high hopes for great readers!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

We have to tell our middle child every. single. day. that she can't read at the dinner table. She would if she could! (Dinner is family time, but we totally let her read at breakfast and lunch!)

Jan T. said...

Now how do I get that at my breakfast table!?? :) BTW,I think we have the exact same kitchen table...you'll have to look at my blog pics and see...too funny!

See Mom Smile said...

NOT the scene at my house this morning. I wrote about it on my blog today. Let's just say, polar opposite! (the girls are sooo grown up)!

Nancy said...

Love it!

Random Research Girl said...

I like your breakfast table! and the chairs! looks very nice!

Rhonda said...

I love it. I am fixing to incorporate a quiet reading time every night to get the boys reading more.