At JK's preschool they do not take the school picture until after the beginning of the New Year (which was great for us since he didn't potty train until October and consequently started school in November). Here is his first school portrait!

Such a handsome little devil!





10 tweets and twitters:
Such a cutie!
Wow--I see so much of your middle one in him! What a doll!
He's too cute!
Very cute!
Oh, My Goodness!!! EP is a lucky girl!!!! HA! :) He's such a cutie!
What a handsome little man! I can't believe how grown up he is!
so cute!!
Came across your blog from Rachel's today.
What a handsome little boy you have!
Hey Robin - I have been out of the loop on blogging for months but I am back stocking your blog and grabbing some buttons! I am attempting to update my family blog too! Your kids are so adorable! Your blog is adorable! You are adorable! I found the funniest picture of us when I was on my mission but I need a scanner so I can send it to you! Take care and keep blogging! :)
Dear Rae:
We hope you are surviving the horrible weather in the East...We spent the weekend with Nat and Jared...EP talks about your " handsome little devil" all the time. It was so CUTE...(although, that's not what she calls him.) She misses her East Coast Friends!!! Our thanks to you for being such good friends for our kids...Please come and see us next time you come to the West..you are always welcome!!!
Love,
Neffs
Post a Comment