Does anyone else see a flaw in my thinking when I bought these two items at the store today?

And yes, I am totally planning on eating that big ol' peanut butter & chocolate heart WHILE reading Jillian's book! Ha!!!



Posted by Rae at Thursday, January 14, 2010
5 tweets and twitters:
Seriously, that made me laugh. You are my kinda girl! :)
I love it! I was eating a Drumstick with the boys once and realized Dan had turned the channel and it was on the Biggest Loser. Who do you think FELT like the Biggest Loser? MOI! LOL!
Too too funny!!!!
Enjoy that Reese's. I'd eat one too if I had one! :)
No, I don't see the flaw. What I see is my long lost twin sister.
Hello, sister.
Too funny! While driving home from MI a couple of years ago I was eating milk duds while listening to a health show.
Jo
Post a Comment