Since joining a gym I have started using my iPod a whole lot more. My sister kindly gave me her workout playlist. Of course thanks to some of the lyrics my children can never borrow my iPod again....thanks a lot Erica! This morning I started choking on laughter as I Like Big Butts/Baby Got Back came blaring out of my ear buds. Not exactly the song to motivate you to work harder on the StairMaster but still quite funny!
Every time You Can't Stop the Beat (Zac Efron and Queen Latifah version) comes on it makes me smile and start to really groove. Very fun!
So now that I have coarse language, butt songs and show tunes on my workout playlist I want to know what you listen to! Do share so I can add your tunes and think of you as I'm sweatin' and groovin'!!





13 tweets and twitters:
Ha ha ha!
We're seriously considering joining a gym. It's been ages since I've been to one!
My track team's theme song "Going the Distance" by Cake.
Shape magazine had a great playlist in the last moth or two...I was reading it at the gym, so I didn't keep it, I need to check to see if it is their website!
My CURRENT fav....... Lady Gaga! (Poker Face is my favorite, but Just Dance is good too)
... I don't recall any potty words... :)
I'm enjoying lots of old Michael Jackson. I used to listen to Janet Jackson all the time during work outs. You could do some sweatin to the oldies.
I like Pat Benetar and Stevie Nix. :)
Oh and Gwen Stafani.
In high school just before a field hockey game I would listen to the theme of Rocky. I don't own an ipod and haven't been to a gym to workout in over 10 years. I just walk a few miles a day now. You'll have to post pics of your changes.
I listen to a lot of Beyonce and Britney. I know, shameful.
Hey there! Hi-de hi! I actually watch DVD's while exercising, so I don't get into what music to use...
Call Me by Blondie is my favorite workout when I am jumping on my mini-trampoline. I sort-of march to every single fast beat, raising my knees as high as I can.
I like to listen to Imogen Heap, Coldplay, Muse, some Bloc Party, and Cake when I workout. Have fun!
I always pick U2 for my "fast walks" pushing my kids in the jogger!
Post a Comment