3.25.2009

So Excited!

Do you ever get that excited butterfly-in-your-stomach feeling but have no idea why? That is exactly how I'm feeling today. I am on pins and needles with anticipation but have no idea WHY! Please tell me I'm not totally and completely crazy and you have felt this way before too! I'll let you know if anything comes of these butterflies!

post signature

12 tweets and twitters:

Merand said...

Wow! I wonder what it could be? Hopefully something truly wonderful is coming your way.

April said...

Hmmm...I do get those butterflies in my stomach, but only when I know that something good is headed my way. Come on, Rae...spilll the beans. Do you know more than you're letting on? I can stand the suspense!

duchess said...

I hope it's something good - let us know.

Traci said...

are you pregnant by chance????

Lizzz said...

I get that about twice a year, usually in the spring, and once in the fall.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Hmmm...It must be something really great. Please do let us know!

diane said...

Spring fever maybe or some fabulous surprise coming your way. I've felt that before and found out it was an ulcer. Hate to be Debbie Downer, I;m just sayin.

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate with you on this. I'm waiting for this wonderful blessing in my life, and I feel it's coming:-)
L

Tausha said...

I am wondering if your ward needs a little reorginizing and you are going to be RS pres. That would definately cause butterflies-more like throwing up-so it probably isn't that. Maybe you won some cool thing-either way-keep us posted. I will be jealous if it's cool-not so much if it's a major calling. Still love ya though

Scrapper Mom said...

I have a touch of anxiety all the time, so I totally understand. Maybe something good's gonna come your way!! Have a great weekend. Been missing ya!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I read this post after the other two...so this sorta makes me laugh now.

heather said...

Sounds like some kind of change is coming your way!!