12.09.2008

Cooking Made Easy

For those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile you know that I am not a gourmet chef. I struggle each and every day to prepare dinner for my wonderful family. I would say I'm about 40% successful. Not so good! That's why the new commercial with Lisa Kudrow intrigues me. Every time I see it I can't help but wonder if this is my solution! Can a game turn me into a gourmet chef? I'm not so sure but $20 is much cheaper than actual cooking lessons!

Please and thank you, Santa!

post signature

17 tweets and twitters:

Emily said...

Your blog is so pretty. I saw your little birdie picture next to your comment on Mabel's House and had to check you out!

What to fix is always such a fuss at our house too. Whats budget friendly, quick & semi-healthy are always my predicaments. Have a great day!

Our Complete Family said...

Hmmm, interesting! I haven't seen this one yet! If Santa reads your blog and you are gifted this, let us know how it is!!!
Merry December, Les

Unknown said...

I have never seen this if you get it let us know how it works!

Merand said...

If Santa brings this, you'll have to let me know how it turns out. You might get some really fabulous ideas!

Daphine said...

I do pretty good in the kitchen, but recently we also starting struggle with what to make for dinner each night. It's almost like we're tired of eating...the same ole things that is. If you do end up getting the book, make sure to let us know if it helps you out.

April said...

Hey, I've never seen the commercial or the book, but looks like it just might be worth trying. Hopefully, Santa will comply with your wish!

Kristen said...

I thought this was really cool too, but I don't have nintendo DS. So sad. I posted a great meal on my blog- skillet lasagna!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I wonder how it is...let us know. I am a terrible cook-I don't care! But, one book I love is 4 Ingredient cooking-even I can't mess that up!

heather said...

Let us know how that works out! I've been curious since seeing that commercial!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I saw this..is it good???? I think I would rather watch the Food Network!
-sandy toes

Ashley said...

i wondered the same thing myself. now if i can only get the ds away from my son.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this commercial and thought it was the neatest thing. If you get it, let us know how it is.

Jo said...

I've seen the commercial ~ let us know if Santa delivers.

Jo

Carolina Mama said...

You'll have to let us know!. Love the pictures below and Kenners painting. Enjoying catching up on you.

Sarah said...

I've seen that commercial too! She makes it look so easy and fun to make!

PS. I love getting Christmas cards in the mail too!

duchess said...

I saw this & thought I might enjoy it. Maybe I'll have Santa put it in my stocking. Looks like fun.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Are you going to buy it? Personally, I think that commercial is ridiculous, but if it gets you cooking, then I won't mock it. :)