12.03.2008

Christmas 1995

Our first Christmas together
Oh how young we look!
And my hair...it's so big!

post signature

30 tweets and twitters:

Davisix said...

I LOVE these walks down memory lane. What a great pic!! :) Ang

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

What a trip down memory lane...you know- we don't even have any photos of us as a couple from when we were newlyweds. Isn't that sad?

April said...

Oh, I love it! Hey, I think we all had big hair in the 90's...left over from the 80's! Thanks for sharing, Rae!

A New England Life said...

Rae,
You are one of those women who gets better looking as she gets older! I love it when a women takes good care of herself. Husbands love it too ; )

diane said...

Loving the big hair! Yours and his.

duchess said...

How funny. Y'all are cute together.
I've been with mine since 1987 - just imagine what we looked like.

Liza said...

So cute! I have a very similar picture from our first Xmas together in 1993 - big hair and all :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun!!!! Love strolls down memory lane!
sandy toes:)

Traci said...

Love the photo! What great memories! Don't worry, I think we all had the big hair at one time or another!

Nancy said...

You've inspired me to try to find a picture from Jed and my first Christmas together... although the location of our Christmas tree may have just blocked access to old photo album.... I hate the days before I had a digital camera. You want a picture after Dec. 2003, let me know, super easy.

heather said...

That is so FUN. I'll have to remember to take a picture of my Hubby and me this year. I don't think we've ever done that. :)

Lisa said...

Amazing how time changes things...our hair, our bodies, the number of people in our family photos.

Scrapper Mom said...

Awww....I love the past. And your hair is nothing compared to mine!! lol.

Pretty picture.

Daphine said...

You were still a beautiful looking couple....even way back then!

baby doll dress said...

The higher the hair; The closer to God!
gees, that what I call 80's Style!
But still a very cute foto.

Ashley said...

hahahaha!!! you are a braver woman than I, my friend! seriously though, you don't look bad at all!!

Tausha said...

I love the picture! It really is a sad thing that no matter what we do, or what we look like, there will be a day that we look back and ask ourselves-What were we thinking? So not fair! I love the turtleneck personally! Great picture! you should send that one for your christmas card! :)

Anonymous said...

I think we all had hair like that! That is a very good picture. I love looking back and seeing how much people have changed.

Anonymous said...

Love it! You guys look happy... and the hair is really not bad at all. Think of what hair was like in the 80's and it makes 90's hair styles look hot!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Hey, I know someone that STILL has hair like that!

Nice walk down Memory Lane.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I swear, that's our picture, too! However, we have our fat cat with us-he was a tiny thing it that year!

The Berry's Patch said...

Hehehe. I'm just teasing! I bet I had bigger bangs. You two are just too cute. :-)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I had the same hair, but my bangs were much more PRONOUNCED!! hee hee...you guys are adorable.

Elise said...

Y'all are too cute!! And that hair, yeah, I remember it. I used to want to put glitter in mine. Uh huh...
Elise

Tara said...

Wooo-weeee! okay, i have to go find ours now...i think i have the same hair, but a little more "permed" you know! LOL! ♥

Liz Harrell said...

Look how CUTE!!!! And girl, I had the exact same hair. I kind of miss big hair.

Christie said...

Mwwwahhhh! Not laughing AT you. Laughing WITH you, right?

Beth at Aunties said...

I think you are adorable couple and what a great picture memory.
The seventies are when the hair was HUGE and clothes just awful. We have some of those pictures:)
I agree with someone else you continue to get even prettier.

Karin said...

I so remember that pic! Love you guys :-)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

You two are adorable!!!!