I got a call this morning around 10ish this from my sister saying the turkey was done...completely cooked! What?! So our 2:00 feast is being moved up to 1:00 and we are all so excited to go and sample Mr. Tom!
When I told Kenners and Rand we were leaving an hour earlier than planned because of the turkey being done they couldn't believe it!
Kenners said, "Wow! It usually takes two whole days to cook a turkey!"
Rand retorted, "It does not! It only takes an hour!"
Yummy turkey wishes to you and yours no matter how long it may take your turkey to cook!






9 tweets and twitters:
enjoy your day!
-sandy toes
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hopefully Kenners and Rand change their opinions on turkey cooking someday or will never be able to go the dinner at either's house.
Happy Thanksgiving.
happy turkey day to you too!
Same to you, Rae...Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!
Rae,
I know I don't comment often on your fabulous blog, but I hope it was a wonderful Thanksgiving for you and your family!
Sharon
Too funny! LOL
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
OMGosh, that was too funny! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
I hope you and your family had a fabulous Thanksgiving! How was the turkey? :)
Jo
Post a Comment