8.17.2008

Sunday Goodness

The Components for a Blessed Sabbath Day

Attending Church Services
Fellowshipping One With Another

Afternoon Nap
image via here

Family Dinner
image via here

Family Time
image via here

What makes up your perfect Sunday?

15 tweets and twitters:

Andy said...

Finally getting back HOME to be together as a family! The perfect sabath blessing.

Three trips to the airplane "facilities" with an almost three-year-old. Not so much!

Susan said...

perfect sunday for me would be kids that sit NICELY thru sacrament meeting, then not having a teaching calling so BOTH Jk and I could attend sunday school and priesthood/RS. Afterward everyone would eat their lunch and take a nap without griping. Wake up happy and eat dinner and hang out as a family.

We are able to do a few of these things, can you guess which ones?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Wonderful list. Looks like my list as well. Loved the pictures!

Anonymous said...

All of the above!

Carry Grace said...

That's what our Sunday's look like.

Jan T. said...

A sunday afternoon walk with the family and then inside to make a batch of peanut butter cookies! Don't know why, but after church and naps, that's become our tradition!:)

Anonymous said...

all of the above with noone trying to
"talk to Chris for just one minute" before we escape the building. We have all learned - I just pack lunch and we hang out until 3 or so - YIPPEEEEEE!!
PN

Merand said...

Pretty much the same but our day would include a hike or bike or canoe ride. A nap is definitely a must but even better is when the Peanut goes to bed well so that Randa and I can have a relaxing evening together. (By the way, love the cool bed!)

Kristen said...

My perfect Sunday matches up with your exactly. Just add in being invited to my mom and dad's for dinner and it couldn't get any better!

Melanee said...

A. Great Gospel Doctrine Lesson
1. The bed--a cozy nap
2. Dinner fixed by my husband on the patio
3. Afternoon walk
4. Not a single phone call from anybody
5. Simple happy service
6. Reading in bed with the girls

Anonymous said...

Time with those you love... priceless!

The Farmer's Wife said...

perfection! I love your list and completely agree!

Krissy said...

Well, considering church for us is right smack in the middle of lunch time and nap time (it doesn't start till 12:30... and watch us, we'll move into another ward boundary and end up at the SAME time instead of switching times... but I digress) ... so on GOOD days, the kids wake up late, we eat, go to church, come home and eat and go to bed early (SOMETIMES take a nap and go to MIL's house later). Kinda stinks having the whole day taken up by weird church hours, but apparently it was done that way because parking has been an issue. (the parking lot isn't big enough.)

Elise said...

I forgot what the question was as soon as I saw that bed. Holy cow!!
Elise

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I LOVE this post! The images are very, very cool, especially the bed. I want one. And I want a nap on that bed, too, or a nap on any bed would be fine. This is awesome.