8.05.2008

Photo Contest

I am by no means a great photographer but I just had to submit this picture of Kenners in the Summer Fun Photo Contest 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting. Hop on over and take a look!

I'm flying!!

Thanks Christie for your post!

7 tweets and twitters:

Laura Marchant said...

Very cute! She looks like she is having so much fun.
Good luck!

Christie said...

Yay! What a great picture. If you win, I'll totally vote for you!

MomOf4 said...

What a sweet, summery picture! :)

The Berry's Patch said...

Hey Rae,

I entered my pic. Thanks for letting us know about the contest. It's funny, I have a picture of my son just like this pic of Kenners. Maybe I'll email it to you.

Brandee :-)

Anonymous said...

You can tell she was having so much fun! I love it.

Pedaling said...

love the pic and now i am caught up...don't ever let this happen to me again!!!

Amy said...

Thanks for letting me know...I just submitted one.