6.27.2008

Swimsuit Season

Today we are going swimming for the first time this summer. I put my bathing suit on. I looked in the mirror. I quickly dropped to the floor and started doing sit-ups. Talk about a day late and a dollar short! 

12 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

Oh stop, I am sure you look great. Hope you have fun. We are off to the Field Museum to meet Sue, the t-rex. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny with your tiny little self! I have tried to do sit ups but they just dont seem to work when you can only make it to seven . Smiles, Susie H~

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Oh my goodness, I hear you! I hopped on the scale this morning before my shower and was dumbfounded. UGH!!!

I hope you all had a fun time swimming today!

~ Sarah

Susan said...

I know it's not as bad as you are making it sound. I'm sure you look fantastic! Get out there an enjoy swimming.

Andy said...

If it makes you feel any better, I pulled on my suit this morning to go to the beach, and was left with the wasteband SEPARATE from the rest of the suit, in my hands once I got it on. Guess somebody should have gone on the sugar fast along with you last week. Good grief!

Jan T. said...

I loved reading your blog (especially the cleaning sched.) I'm officially going to attempt to follow your routine! It looks great on paper...we'll see if I'm capable of keeping up!:)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel!!!!

The Farmer's Wife said...

I hate sit-ups! I bet that you look wonderful! Have fun swimming and Happy Summer!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH my word! Stop it! You look fabulous darling!

Jen said...

My swimsuit search continues.

Fifi Flowers said...

LOL... hilarious!
I hate exercising really... if I have to do it... Yoga is my choice... or actually I prefer to walk 18-holes of golf.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, tell me about it! I'm freakin' pregnant. This sucks!