6.04.2008

Hair Experiment

I am completely in love with Hair Today. That mama just amazes me with her creativity. Since discovering her blog I have tried to spend more time in the morning doing my girl's hair. This morning I grabbed some leftover ribbon and tried to duplicate the Side/Low Ribbon Bun. I should have looked at the instructions BEFORE I did their hair. Oops! Oh well, now I know what to do for next time!

My beautiful girls


Do you see the bobby pins poking out?
Hey, I'm new at this. I'll get the hang of it.
Practice makes perfect!

3 tweets and twitters:

Melanee said...

So darling. I've been using that blog too. I often say that I wonder why God gave me three girls and virtually no talent to do hair.

Traci said...

I think they look great! I too need to spend more time with my daughters hair too! I forgot about this hair blog, better put it on my sidebar, thanks for the reminder!

The Farmer's Wife said...

I think it looks darling! I will post an artichoke recipe for you! thanks for the note:)