5.04.2008

Sincerely, Rae

What do you think? I thought it might be kind of fun to add a signature to my posts. Silly? Over the top? A bit corny? Or are you jealous? Come on, spill; tell me what you think! And if you would like your very own signature check out My LiveSignature! 

7 tweets and twitters:

Melody said...

i dig it.

Traci said...

I think I have seen a few around. I like it too! Why not? It is your post- might as well sign it! Thanks for the link too!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!!!

Merand said...

Definitely jealous! Great idea!

Melanee said...

Funny because my oldest daughter said to me today, "Wouldn't it be so cool if we could have a font in our own handwriting?"

I absolutely love it. Sometime you'll have to check out the Vimala Rodgers alphabet. She teaches how to write letters to develop certain personality characteristics, and each letter represents an affirmation. For example, the letter "A" means, "I am a star."

Susan said...

I'm jealous! It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I really like it - I tried making my "signature", what sad, sad, sad handwriting I have!!

PN