This past Friday, Rand's class presented a SOLD OUT Broadway production of the "Titanic". She played the roll of Dorothy Gibson (check out the costume she put together). JK decided to exercise his vocals during the play and so quickly exited before he could disturb the other theatre goers. Good thing we were allowed to film this production! Kenners and her friend were excused from class to come and see their sister and brother.
Rand's teacher did a FABULOUS job putting everything together. The children were so THRILLED to share all the facts and knowledge they had learned from their projects. It is so rewarding to see their hard work pay off!
Years ago DK and I went to New York to see the "Titanic" on Broadway. I may be a bit biased but I'm pretty sure Rand's class did an even better job than the "on Broadway" show!




1 tweets and twitters:
Great job Rand! I remember going to Titanic with you guys. My first Broadway show! We need to get back down there soon!
Post a Comment