Last night Kim and I headed to Andie's house for a Girl's Night! It was great fun to get together and meet Andie's friends and cousin, munch on yummy treats, TRY to watch a movie and of course laugh and LAUGH and LAUGH together!

The movie was so-so in my opinion but I really liked the tunes!
I even had the opportunity to check out the Smart Fortwo! Wahoo! It was sooooo cute! I loved how Andie's friend, Hanoi described her new car. "It's like a bride (the car is white) wearing naughty lingerie underneath her wedding dress (referring to the red interior)! So true and so fun!!

Look how squatty this car is!





4 tweets and twitters:
CUTE CAR! If there were only two of us....
Should I cross that movie off my list?
Thanks for making the drive. It was a blast.
Now we just need a hot dinner spot that's somewhere between us.
I loved the music in Dan too. I just bought the soundtrack last week and am enjoying the fun tunes!
It was great to meet you last Saturday! I wish Missy and I could have stayed longer but between her running the marathon in 48 hours and my not-yet-unpacked house, we just had to take off. Hope to see you again in the future!
BTW, your blogs are really inspiring. I can barely manage to keep my one blog updated no less three!
Post a Comment