Enough is Enough!!
I have had it with myself and I have had it with my friends who complain, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN about losing weight or getting fit or looking and feeling better or.........(you can fill in the blank).
I jumped on the scale this morning and was hit between the eyes with the knowledge that I put on 10 pounds of winter fat! I couldn't believe it! I am nipping this in the bud (or butt, depending on how you look at it) IMMEDIATELY and am challenging you to join me!!
My goal over the next 6 weeks is to lose these 10 pounds AND keep a food journal! What's your goal?
-make healthier eating choices and control your portion sizes?
-develop an exercise routine or upping your current routine?
Whatever it may be, take the first step and commit to doing it! Leave a comment on this post and let me know what it is you will be working on!Each TUESDAY report in how you're doing. For me, I will weigh myself Tuesday mornings and post the results. On that week's post leave your comment on how you are doing. At the end of the 6 week period, a reward will be given out to the person who accomplishes their goal or who came the closest to reaching it.
OK?
Any questions?
DON'T BE CHICKEN!!!! JOIN IN THE FUN (and remember, the count-down to bikini season has begun!!!!)
Because here we go......
Get ready.....
Get set.....
GO!!
P.S. 6 weeks from now is my 13th Wedding Anniversary!!!!! Good timing I would say!!!!







10 tweets and twitters:
i'm in - i'll check in tuesday, a week from tomorrow -my goal- 3 pounds lighter than today.
OK - I have goal of loosing 15 pounds this year so I will say that I will try and lose ( I don't plan on finding it again so is lose really what I want to say??? I have often thought about that.... anyway.....) 5 pounds in the next 6 weeks - do you want scale proof or just take our word for it??
PN
I meant losing not loosing - oops!
PN
okay, i think you've given me the motivation i've lacked! I NEED to get this flabby body a bit more "gillian-like." i'm off to weight myself and then tomorrow AM i'm doing it!! (although i need to lose about 20lbs.)
I'm in! I've actually been riding my elliptical consistently for over two weeks now. My goal is 15 pounds by June 28 (our family reunion beach weekend) and another 10-15 by my birthday, September 19. I'll be shooting for 10 pounds gone by June 3rd. Thanks for the challenge!
I'm IN...I needed to get motivated again thanks.
I enjoyed reading about your challenge! My goal is to get back on track with my cardio workout to keep my heart healthy--not necesarily to lose weight. I was following a great cardio workout a few months back until my cardiologist had me stop and now he said I can resume but I just haven't! I need to JUST DO IT!
Hey there...i have been lurking a bit, but I had to comment today, i feel like you were speaking to me!
I have exactly 3 months until my 10 year anniversary, and I hope to be on the beach in Mexico. I need the motivation 7 encouragement. I finally joined the gym 2 weeks ago, and I am starting a regular cardio...little bit of weight routine. I will struggle with a food journal, but I will try. I am a terrible "boredom eater".
I don't have a pound goal...I just want my summer clothes to fit a bit better, and I want to feel comfortable in a swimsuit.
Okay, my goal is to be able to run a 10 minute mile for two miles. I'd love it for three but will shoot for two.
This is exactly what I need to get myself on track. I actually wanted to start two weeks ago to get fit for my brother's wedding but I guess four weeks of working out will be better than none. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment