On Saturday morning, while Kenners and Rand were at karate, I was trying to finish decorating my mantle. Of course I made a huge mess with twigs and moss and whatnot so I grabbed the vacuum to clean everything up. JK took over and started straight to work! Gotta love that!


Training him while he's young!
This weekend because DK has been working on and finishing our taxes I have not had access to my laptop. He's not been in the best of moods so I graciously let him use my "Air" and thought it best that I forego my usual computer routine. This is a small price to pay for not having to deal with the taxes myself. DK finished everything up Saturday night and I now have my computer back!

Good job, DK!!




6 tweets and twitters:
Was he using your computer because the screen on his is just too small to see? :)
And basically you rock. Because forget about decorating my mantle. Some days it's all I can do to just make sure I'm wearing pants!
You are such a sweet wife to DK... and he's such a good hubby to do the taxes.
Show pics of your mantle all decked out for Easter/Spring.
I love that JK is learning young how to do chores, his future wife will really appreciate it!! REALLY!
I wish Caleb wasn't scared of the vac. Ethan has already started vacing the kitchen.
Thanks for the reminder I have to call the accountant.
My husband doesn't realize how lucky he is because he doesn't have to deal with that...
Your house is so amazingly clean - you DO have 3 kids, don't you? Or are they hired models? I don't know how you do it.
I guess not everyone is lucky enough to have a father in law who is an accountant. Bummer for DK and you for losing your boyfriend for the day!
I was wondering why you hadn't posted anything for a while! Thank goodness they are done and that you are getting enough back to bring happiness for all the hard work!
Post a Comment