This evening on our way home from karate we popped into the grocery store to order JK's birthday cake. We had to walk through the produce section to get to the bakery and my eye was drawn to the watermelon. Oh, how I LOVE watermelon! It is the one fruit I could eat every day of the year! I couldn't help myself; I just had to buy one. It was my dinner. It was fabulous. It was juicy. It was sweet. It was summer!
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...




4 tweets and twitters:
YUM! I was thinking about watermelon today and how much I wanted some. Lucky you. I'll have to keep my eye out for one too!
This picture makes me want one right now...it's 10pm and I am SO tired, but this looks so yummy.
There is nothing better than having a food for the first time since the previous season. I LOVE watermelon too...juicy and cool. Perfect for summer days. And early spring ones too!
Though I am NOT a watermellon lover, I AM totally a summer lover! So go you!
Post a Comment