3.30.2008

Party Time

This year was a much more low-key party than last year! We celebrated JK's 2nd birthday with our family at home and had a marvelous time!

Daddy and Uncle Matt hid a whole bunch of eggs in the yard

I haven't found anything yet but this sure is fun!!

Receiving a little bit of help with those candles

Ooh! Daddy! I want some of that!!

Ride 'em cowboy!
JK's gift from Grandpa & Grandma

My new "Lady" choo-choo

Group effort. The girls felt JK needed a little help opening up some of his gifts.
Take a close look at the wrapped present...that is snowman paper! This is one of the gifts JK never got around to opening at Christmas time!

Partying sure makes for one tired 2 year old!

4 tweets and twitters:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of JK on DK's shoulder. It is tiring being 2years old!!

Crystal said...

It looks like he had a great day! I can't believe he's two already!

Merand said...

Looks like JK had a great day! Happy Birthday JK!!!

Alexandra said...

Happy Birthday Big boy!