3.25.2008

Breathe In...Breathe Out

A few of you know I have been dealing with some stresses centered around my Girl Scout troop (for those of you who know nothing about this situtation...count your blessings!). There was a meeting today which unfortunately produced zero results except for leaving me with a BIG FAT HEADACHE!!! 

Thank goodness for Extra Strength Tylenol....


...and fresh clean Spring air!
Springtime (Le Printemps) by Claude Monet

I popped a couple of tylenol towards the end of the meeting and then after I got home I worked outside in the yard. It's still a bit chilly but it feels glorious working out in the sunshine! Before I knew it the girls were home from school and my headache was gone....at least for today. We'll see what tomorrow may bring! 


3 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica said...

Sorry about the bad day. Tomorrow is another day. Too bad you couldn't come and drown your sorrows in cake with me tonight!

Merand said...

There's nothing like a beautiful day for chasing our cares away! I hope things get better soon.. :)