I adore Paris. That is Paris of Salon Paris. The MOST AMAZING hair artist I have ever met. He has been cutting my hair for 1 1/2 years and I am probably his most loyal client ever. I refer EVERYONE to him. If you are complaining to me about your hair, I only have one word for you: Paris. If he were to move I would follow him. Sorry, DK, but we would have to uproot and follow him to the ends of the earth. He is the only stylist who has ever been able to manage my head of extremely thick, frizzy, fly-away hair. He is truly a miracle worker. Merci beaucoup, Paris!! Oops, wait, he's not French; he's Greek! Efharisto, Paris!
-




2 tweets and twitters:
love your new 'do! You look so good. Paris sure is wonderful!
I love Paris!!!!He's well worth the drive.
Post a Comment