2.03.2008

Reverence

During sacrament meeting JK decided to exercise his vocal chords and discover exactly how loud he could YELL. The following is a sampling of what you would have heard had you been present:

"MOMMY!!!" (at least 12 times)
"NOOOOO!!!!!!" (at least 7 times)
"MMMMM, NUM, NUM, NUM!!!!" (for the sacrament bread)
"MMMMMM, CUP!!!!!!" (sacrament water)
"SHHHHH!!!" (when his sister was quietly reminding him to be quiet)
"HA, HA!!!" (just once and I can't remember why)
"RUFF, RUFF, RUFF!!!" (pointing to a dog in his book)

We were about a third of the way through the meeting when he decided he would now practice his tumbling skills down the aisle. I swooped him up and out into the foyer. He did not like this idea and almost immediately wanted to go back into the chapel. I brought him in and upon approaching our pew he gleefully shouted, "DADDY!!!!!!!!"

Such a reverent little boy.........

3 tweets and twitters:

Anonymous said...

The boys must have been trying to communicate with one another because my guy decided he wanted to show everyone how well he can talk.

Susan said...

Do girls sit better in church or is it just me that thinks that? I see all these sweet little girls (with devilish looks) sitting so nicely on sundays, but the boys are all crazy and talkative. My boys especially.

Christy said...

#3 looked at his book and shouted "frog!" - only it didn't sound like "frog".