I am an early bird in my 30's who enjoys many hobbies: interior design, art, organizing, reading, writing, music, running and weight training. I am a passionate person who believes life is an amazing adventure, hence my over usage of capital letters and !'s. I will confess, one of my biggest pet peeve's is shaking hands with a person who has a limp, cold fish grip. Ick!
Seven Minutes
-
Today, after Jane got home from the studio, she and I started a project.
We've wanted to paint the nooks in the upstairs loft for years.
I don't think that...
Decorated, But Not Demanding
-
There are women who have stopped waiting for permission to love the home
they already have. They aren’t waiting for the renovation, a bigger budget,
the ...
Projet 365, Week 29
-
Enjoying the summer, filled with work and fun and grand adventures.
July 13
Inexplicably, this boy is 17 and what a gift he is!
For his birthday, Shaun ...
Week 26--Kids Camp & LobsterFest
-
Week 26 means we are halfway through 2026! Like, how?
*Monday, June 22nd*
I jumped on the Word of Life website to check something and saw this:
I'm em...
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
FALL HIGH POINT FURNITURE MARKET
-
It's that time of year again - Time for the Fall Furniture Market! Since
moving here to NC, I've been fortunate enough to be able to attend High
Point Mar...
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
7 Spooky Halloween Cakes
-
Having a girl with a Halloween birthday makes looking at Halloween cakes
even more fun. We usually don't have birthday cake on Halloween because
the nigh...
Entryway
-
I love my entryway. It’s small. It’s simple. But what I like about it most
is that when I look at it I think about how so much of me is tied up in it.
Yes,...
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
-
*Hello and happy Friday my friends!*
*I have some very exciting news to share with you all, so be sure to read
this post in it's entirety. *
*I am going...
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://theletteredcottage.net/feed/*
Our Anasazi Experience Pt. 1: Ivie’s Interview
-
I have sat down countless times to write this blog post, and it was like my
fingers just wouldnt work. I have had so many emails from parents that are
wo...
Night Vision
-
I had just stacked the bags of groceries along the floorboards, making sure
the milk wouldn't topple the eggs, checking my watch with relief that for
onc...
One day closer
-
Hi friends,
After my last post, seems as though we have made some progress. So much in
fact, Madison was able to have a seat in her very first class today....
Wild Nursery
-
Hello, Hello!!!
How's everyone doing? It's been a while since I've updated the blog, so I
figured it was time. Today, I would like to introduce y...
Thoughts for the New Year
-
When you go through really tough stuff, loss, extreme sadness or grief, you
feel like the pain is never going to stop. You can’t imagine a day where it
w...
Holiday Gift Guide :: Hostess Gifts
-
With Thanksgiving just a week away, I’m kicking off the 2018 Holiday Gift
Guide with hostess gifts! When attending a Thanksgiving dinner or upcoming
holi...
{ Parker's Senior Pictures }
-
Here we are again, another High School Senior in the house.
He Graduates on June 2nd.
Man, these kids have hit the warp speed button on growing up.
Parkers'...
What I've Been Enjoying
-
The library's sale shelves. I've gotten some great stuff for very little,
and I enjoy supporting the library. I try to stop and check at least once a
we...
Our white wood laundry room makeover
-
I recently completed a very necessary makeover in our basement...our teeny
tiny laundry room...and I mean tiny, the ceiling height is a cozy 6'3...
I ha...
Help! I have boring, beige carpet!
-
Do you have beige carpet…. That drives you CRAZY?? Maybe you rent and have
no choice. Maybe it is not the right time to upgrade. Maybe your resources
are...
for citrus season
-
We inherited lots of mature citrus trees in our backyard, and citrus season
is almost here! Hooray! Just a couple more weeks until we have freshly
squee...
Our Holiday Inn Asheville Vacation
-
Hey again! Its been only a month since our last getaway to Aruba, so we
took a family trip to Asheville, North Carolina & brought Noah this time!
To be ...
August Fields Garden 2017
-
We put our garden in this year, Memorial Day weekend. So many weeds
pulled, dirt turned and fingernails dirtied. It was a team effort.
The kids were all...
The Last Time We Say Goodbye
-
[image: The Last Time We Say Goodbye]The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia
Hand
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
So sad, but so good.
Our amazing artist client
-
The images shown are of an art room we created for an amazing client.
"Everything about this room makes me smile and inspires me" , a direct
quote from ...
Spinning Blooms Mini
-
[image: Spinning Blooms Mini]
I've just finished putting together some tips and techniques for this FREE
Spinning Blooms Mini Quilt pattern now available o...
Tillamook Cheese Factory
-
After Portland we were on our way to the next part of our Pacific
Northwest adventure. Anyone else take dashboard pictures?
This road out of Portland w...
one room challenge REVEAL: gradys bedroom
-
it's here! week 5 of the one room challenge, hosted by linda at calling it
home.
this room was such a pleasure for me to design for my 12 year old son. i...
Easter Egg Stuffer Ideas for Little Ones
-
Ages ago when my daughter's first Easter came along she was almost one. We
were excited newbie parents and wanted her to have the excitement of
"hunting" f...
På vei.....
-
.....mot et lettere, mer ryddig hjem.
Og det er så deilig.
Jeg vil dele veien med dere,
det gleder jeg meg til.
Ingeniøren har bygget bokhylle til oss,
j...
Glitter Granny Blanket
-
Glitter?!
Yes, yes, you heard me. It's true!!!! The dreamiest of all dream
substances, the happy dust that makes my heart SO happy, GLITTER SPARKLE,...
March Currents
-
*Current Read*: I'm reading *The Water Prescription* and *The Ultimate pH
Solution* -- both are additional reading for my class this semester.
Interesting ...
The Costello's House - Then and Now
-
Remember when we looked at Sara Ruffin Costello's holiday decor here?
I did always love how she wrote the lipstick greeting on her mirror.
Take a look ...
Last Week's Links
-
Sorry I was MIA last week. We installed our model home for Ivory Homes
that will be in the Salt Lake Parade of Homes. We actually did two homes in
one wee...
Summer Gifts
-
It took a few weeks, but the relief of summer has finally settled in my
bones.
There is still plenty to do, but the pressure is off. My teacher h...
A Beautiful End...
-
[image: http://ohpioneer.com/post/118189884482]
"She was a curious girl, a wanderer,
who spent her summers
chasing fluttering pieces of prose
and eating ...
The New Blog
-
Hi everyone!
[image: http://www.carrygrace.com/]
The new blog is still pretty sparse looking, but it is up and running. You
can now find me at
http://www...
A Bench & Shoe Storage DIY
-
When we put an offer on our house it was a double loan short sale. It 6
months to hear back about wether or not the house would be ours. During
that ...
Heaven Is for Real Ebook Download
-
Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boys Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven
and Back."*Heaven is for Real* is a a heartwarming, simple, and
surprisingly bibli...
this day
-
It has been so easy to take photos and post pictures on Intsagram and
Facebook with my phone that I have really neglected my blog. Taking time
to write a ...
Botanikk
-
Det kommer fortsatt mye grønt inn i huset. Litt flere palmer og litt små
blomster har lurt seg inn. Det frisker veldig opp og gjør at våren virker
litt n...
New Season, New Start, New Direction….
-
Hello. I haven't been here in a while despite very good intentions. It's
for good reason though - more time focused on my family, my home, my walk.
And I'm...
cran-raspberry butter
-
this butter is a must-have for the holidays. my family requests it every
year. it’s a show stopper recipe served with hot rolls!
cran-raspberry butte...
New Site Address - Reminder...
-
I thought I'd repost this post just in case any of y'all forgot to switch
over to the new blog. I've been writing over there for 3 months now. If
you've b...
Holiday happenings {late}
-
I'm having battles with my computer and it's winning!
My holiday photos are late but I wanted to get them on my blog for family
to see and memories to be...
daily habits: on doing the little (big) things
-
here's a nerdy but mildly awesome thing i did recently: i wrote a list of
18 things to do everyday. does that sound like a lot? i'll be honest, most
of the...
Moving Day
-
Friends, strangers, and anonymous, hateful trolls:
My time here at Blogger has come to an end. I tried very unsuccessfully to
give this blog a facelift. Af...
FRIDAY DEAL
-
As you know the newest deal is up today! You can expect to see fun 50% off
deals from here on out every Friday.
Please note they are totally random and t...
Hallway I Soveromsgang
-
Takk for sist!
Jammen ble det en lang pause fra bloggen....håper ikke jeg er helt glemt :)
*... for de som følger meg på instagram - så har jeg ikke v...
Enjoy downloading free bang you later porn videos
-
Do you know about Bang You Later? Have you visited Bang You Later? Have
someone told me about this site before? I am sure many of you have already
known a...
My Master Chef
-
Alex and Liam are at 4-H camp this week so Cole and I have been able to
spend some quality time together. One of Cole's favorites television shows
to watc...
"P" night! Cute Idea!
-
Cute Idea for Personal Progress!
Wear the most "P" items and win the Prize!
She won!:)
The Prize - a pink basket full of "P" items!
Chillin' in her pink p...
Check out our new blog!
-
We're in China now...so please come check out our new blog!
We Dug a Hole to China http://dugaholetochina.typepad.com/home/
I will be posting photos and st...
Vernazza -- Necklace - SOLD
-
WE ARE BACK!
Vernazza! This week's pieces all carry a name from one of my favorite
places in Italy, the Cinque Terre ( aka: Five Towns), it's the Ita...
Butterfly Stained Glass Craft Tutorial
-
My children love craft projects and recently my little boy was fascinated
by all things related to butterflies...so we decided to make stained glass
butte...
Our New Addition
-
We are alive and well......and always busy.
This is one reason we've been so occupied.
Is he not adorable?
This is Snickers. He is our daughter's new...
-
COME ON OVER, I HAVE MOVED XXX
The rest of this entry and any future collages can now be found at
www.lobsterandswan.com This blog will remain but will no...
NEW BLOG!!
-
Jared set up a new blog... I've been resisting learning how to use it. But,
he finally convinced me that it was easier!! So, we've finally updated it!!
I s...
Change My URL ADDRESS
-
As you know my new URL address is just http://www.domesticlifestyle.com
Change your bookmarks-see you there It is still in the works but coming
along!
3 tweets and twitters:
You mean your kids throw fits too? This whole time I thought it was just mine. Phew! He's still adorable when he's mad though.
hahahaha!, this is my life too!
I love, LOVE this post it may be my fav.
Post a Comment