My sister and her chickadee's came up for a quick little visit this afternoon. We loaded everyone up and headed to the mall (are we crazy to take 6 kids to the mall or what?!?!). When we pulled out of the driveway, I said, "Good-bye, house," and then my girls chimed in with me and said, "Be good!" My sister looked at me like I was crazy. What? It's what we say when we leave home. Maybe I think of it as a good luck charm or something but I ALWAYS say it. It's gotten to be such a habit that if I don't say it I think something might happen to my house. You know, a freakish tornado or flood will hit it. Or heaven forbid a mean bad guy burglar comes! So, what do you think? Am I crazy? Does anyone else talk to their house, car, tv, ANYTHING? I CAN'T be the ONLY one out there! So spill away!!
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...




4 tweets and twitters:
No. Crazy is going to the mall. Or anywhere, for that matter, during February school vacation week.
I talk to "stuff" all the time. I usually end up calling it "stupid" too. And Lucas has picked up that habit too. Example: Lucas to his shoes: "You stupid shoe. I said get on my foot. Ugh. Stupid shoe. Get on my foot!! Now. We need to go, get on my foot!!!!"
Of course you are crazy thats why we love you so much!
Eric talks to himself it's really funny to watch him walk around outside talking to himself
I'm a silent talker - always a conversation in my head, rarely does it make it past my lips! Today was sister day for me too. Only we went out for a lunch of Mexican food. Without any kids!
Post a Comment