2.05.2008

Don't Forget to VOTE

DK and I went to the polls today to cast our VOTE. After watching many a debate and reading countless articles, we VOTED for MITT ROMNEY. I won't get into all of the reasons as to why we decided to VOTE for Romney (though economics is definitely at the top of the list) but I can honestly say it was NOT because he is Mormon. Don't get us wrong, we are thrilled for the values he clings to and think it would be wonderful to have a President that could bring such moral convictions into the White House. It certainly would be a far cry from Bubba Clinton. 


Even if you are not a Romney supporter...though you might want to think a bit harder before heading to the polls! :O)....Don't forget that it is our duty as citizens of this country to get the VOTE out. So, please, make sure your own personal voice is heard and go VOTE!

1 tweets and twitters:

Anonymous said...

AMEN ON ALL ACCOUNTS!