1.01.2008

A New Year, A New Pair of Running Shoes

One of my favorite things about the beginning of each year is going to Fleet Feet for Women in West Hartford and being fitted for a new pair of sneaks. This is my new pair for 2008.

Unfortunately, I do not get much of a color choice due to the fact my foot shrunk 1/2 a size and turned fat (oh, I mean wide) after JK was born. The coppery-pink color is the only choice for the wide size. Sigh....

I had Saucony's last year and loved them. I know they'll treat me right this year as well. Happy running!!

1 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

Robin, those shoes aren't so bad. I think they are pretty. (should running shoes be pretty?) I'm glad to hear my feet weren't the only feet to ever shrink. Jon still doesn't believe me about shrinking feet. ugh.