1.09.2008

Mrs. Comeback Kid

All I can say about this is: Ugh!



Okay, so now you know I am NOT a Clinton supporter. Not for Mrs. nor was I for Mr. When Bubba (Bill) ran for office 16 years ago my family was bound and determined to move back to Europe. My father's saving grace was retiring from a U.S. Naval career before Clinton took office. His discharge papers and certificates have Bush's signature on them. He made it just in the nick of time. Bubba took office in January 1993 while my father retired in December 1992.

If Mrs. Clinton takes the Democrat nomination I guess it will be time to send DK's resume out for an overseas position. Anyone have any leads for me?

5 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

I vote for Australia or Spain, maybe Italy. Of course if Hillary is elected, I'd never be able to come and see you because she'd never approve any raises for the military. Shoot, Bryan better not retire until after she's out of office. Let's pray for the good guys to win (Republicans of course!).

Jen said...

E said we're moving out of the country if she wins. Kind of funny since he said I'd never get him to leave this house.

Crystal said...

It's funny, Shaun and I have been contemplating our future since his Norwich project should be done sometime this coming year or next. I've been trying to get Shaun to consider Dubai. It's gorgeous there and I think it would be an awesome opportunity. The job offers are incredible! He's checked out one, but he's the type that doesn't even want to vacation out of the United States of America--but he did say if the wrong person is elected in November...

Rae said...

DK's always wanted to work for Apple Computer. They have a procurement department in Cork, Ireland. Anyone know anything about Ireland?

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

I went there in the 10th grade to play field hockey. It is a beautiful place. Northern Ireland is a bit more settled then when I was there. The green countryside is breath taking. Lots of castles to visit too.