DK and I have the wonderful opportunity of going to see Mamma Mia! on the 23rd of this month! We will be going to the beautiful Palace Theatre in Waterbury, CT. Every year we are invited to the Palace Theatre on behalf of Carmody & Torrance, a law firm DK does business with. 
The evening starts with hors d'œuvres and drinks and then adjourns to the play. After the play is over we are served dessert and champagne while we mingle with the cast. DK and I have the most amazing time each year. Now, the big question is, what am I going to wear?!?!?!?
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...




1 tweets and twitters:
May I suggest a line of dresses to you? I bought one of them ( the sophie) and I love it. If you have a few minutes check out this website. www.dressbasicblack.com
they are made by Shade clothing which is suitable for wear by LDS women and are completely modest yet very classic/trendy.
Post a Comment