I am starting a journey today with the hopes of capturing the "right now" of my everyday life. The main reason for starting this project is to help me find the joy and contentment in the not-so-amazing parts of life. I am searching for the hidden pleasures that are not overly apparent or may be taken for granted or I might just be too tired or busy to recognize. For the next 30 days I will be posting a picture that represents the here and now of my life and that of my family's. Below is my first installment:
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...





4 tweets and twitters:
What a great shot! I love how Rand is still wearing her jacket! Good luck Rand!
I am so stealing this idea. It's GREAT! I already know what I need to take a picture of. Your posts are sooo inspiring :)
What a great idea!
The here and now, I love it.
I love this idea and am going to start doing it my self..
Post a Comment