A few months back I came across a blog I think is a lot of fun to read. It is entitled "Memoris of the Shoe Obsessed One" and this girl LOVES shoes. She's inspired me to take a closer look at my own shoes and to add some fun ones to my wardrobe. JK's nursery leader is also a fun lady and she came into church the other week wearing a great pair of red shoes. She is in her 50's and declared that no woman should die without first owning a pair of red shoes. How can you argue with that? Here is a pair I came across and thought would be fun to wear with my new black skirt for Christmas.


Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...




3 tweets and twitters:
I love LOVE LOVE the shoes!!
Funny that you mentioned that blog...she's MY FAVORITE person ever--actually the best beach trippin' friend ever. We WILL all have to get together!!
I found her blog when I was snooping around on yours. Her blog title was too hard to resist. I just had to check it out!
Post a Comment