12.31.2007

Happy New Year

Just as many of you out there start the New Year with various goals and resolutions, I am much the same. This year I plan on doing tons of things differently. One of my goals is to blog. Yes, I said BLOG!!! As you can see it has been a full 9 months since my last post. That is because it took me that long to get a great camera (thanks, Hon!) and become more computer savvy. But I have done it. My wonderful hubby gave me an amazing camera for my birthday and I have had a blast playing with it. I am thrilled to be able to post pics of anything and everything happening in my life. I know you are all dying to see my adorable family. They are getting so BIG!! So, with my fingers crossed, I plan on fulfilling this New Year's resolution! Here is to many a happy posting to come!

1 tweets and twitters:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. Thanks Dave!